International Terms and Conditions
Domestic Terms and Conditions | International Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Capper Trading International delivery
If you're ordering Products from us and select international delivery as your delivery method, Capper Fuels Limited will provide the international delivery service to you, and will deliver the Products to your chosen address outside the UK. Your contract for the purchase of the Product/s will still be with Capper Trading Ltd.
'Capper Fuels Limited' will be referred to as 'CFL'.
'We/Us/Our' shall mean Capper Trading Ltd for the purpose of these terms and conditions. 'You' shall mean a user of this Website. 'Website' shall mean cappertrading.com, including any sub-domains, or any subsequent URL which may replace it. 'Product' shall mean a product displayed for sale on the Website.
These terms and conditions will apply to all orders delivered outside the UK and are in addition to the general UK Terms and Conditions which together govern your contract with us for the sale of the Products and your contract with CFL for international delivery services. . If there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the UK Terms and Conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail for orders to be delivered outside of the UK.
Goods eligible for International Delivery
Most but not all our Products are eligible for delivery to destinations outside the UK.
Payment & VAT
1. Payment is to be made in GBP or may be offered in an alternative local currency applicable to the country where the order is being shipped. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate; if payment is made in a currency not issued as standard by the bank, they may add an additional processing or administration charge which the cardholder will be liable to pay.
2. All Product prices shown on the Website are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. This means that the total price you pay for the Product is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on our sale of the Product.
3. Where you have requested delivery to a UK or EU address, the price paid for the Product will include UK VAT where applicable.
4. Where you are not a UK resident and you have requested delivery to a non-EU address, the Products will normally be zero-rated and not subject to UK VAT, but the price paid by you for the Products will remain the same as shown on the Website.
5. If you are a non-UK resident and wish to claim back VAT on orders for delivery outside the EU, or if you are an EU business customer, this website may not be appropriate for you.
Duty payments and Customs
1. Products delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, customs duty, levies or other charges as a result of local legislation or customs formalities. The recipient of your order is responsible for all customs formalities for the import of the Products, and will be required to pay any additional charges for international delivery, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges that may be levied outside the EU.
The recipient of the goods, not the person placing the order, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges. If you're ordering Products to be delivered to someone else, please ensure they're aware that they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Payment by the recipient must be received by CFL before delivery of the Products will be made.
2. Unfortunately CFL has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we and Capper Trading Ltd are unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We advise that you check any customs formalities and the import charges applicable in any non-EU country before ordering Products to be delivered there.
3. You (or the recipient of the Products if different) will be the Importer for all international deliveries of the Products. Therefore, before placing an order, it's your responsibility to check that any Products ordered comply with country, state and/or federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
4. You agree that CFL will act on your behalf as exporter of the Products and will complete export declarations in its own name on your behalf.
5. Where possible, CFL, or its subcontractors, will carry out all customs formalities on behalf of the recipient of the Products. CFL, or its subcontractors, will request payment for these charges from the recipient of the Products in a separate invoice. They may also request information from you in relation to customs formalities. You must respond to any request for information within 5 days of the request, or the order will be cancelled and the Products returned to our warehouse.
EU Customers’ right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
1. If you are a UK or EU customer, you have the right to cancel your order provided that you notify us in writing no later than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products.
2. Please note that you will be expected to bear the cost of returning such products if already delivered to you, and we will not refund your original delivery charge if you have changed your mind about wanting the goods.
3. These legal rights do not apply to non-EU customers. If you change your mind about wanting the goods you have ordered, please see the general returns information below.
Changing, cancelling or returning an order
1. We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add Products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
2. If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove Products from your order or cancel it completely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our Customer Services team for advice on +44 28 8772 6888. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
3. Unless Products are faulty, damaged or not as described upon delivery, you are expected to bear the cost of any return, and your original delivery charge will not be refunded.
4. This returns procedure does not affect your legal and statutory rights.
If your order arrives and the Products are damaged, faulty or not as described, please call us on +4428 8772 6888 to discuss your options with us.
International Delivery Service
1. The international delivery service will be provided to you by Capper Fuels Ltd.
2. Capper Fuels Ltd's registered address is 124 Tamnamore Road, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT71 6HW. Company Number NI021288
3. By selecting CFL's international delivery service for any order, you agree to be bound by CFL's terms and conditions below.
The international delivery contract formed between you and Capper Fuels Ltd.
1. You may request international delivery by selecting the delivery option 'International delivery provided by CFL' during the of the checkout process, and by specifying a delivery address outside the UK.
2. Order acceptance and completion of the contract between you and CFL will take place when the Products are ordered for international delivery and collected by CFL from us for delivery to your chosen delivery address.
3. The contract will be concluded in English.
4. Your contract with CFL to deliver Products internationally only relates to those Products confirmed in the "order confirmation" email sent by us to you. CFL will not be obliged to deliver any other Products, which may have been part of your order, unless and until those Products are confirmed in an order confirmation email
5. CFL will charge you for the delivery service upon confirming your order
International delivery charges & VAT
1. The Website will confirm CFL's charge to deliver your products to an international address before you place your order for the international delivery service.
2. If you decline the charge for this delivery service, we will cancel your order for the Products unless you select a UK address for delivery, or select collection from our depot.
3. CFL's delivery charge will be itemised as 'delivery' on the delivery and order confirmation pages of the Website and in emails from us, after the subtotal for the value of the goods purchased.
4. All delivery charge prices shown on the Website or confirmed to you are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. This means that the total price you pay CFL for the delivery services is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on the delivery service.
5. For deliveries within the EU, the delivery charge will include UK VAT.
6. For deliveries to addresses outside the EU, the delivery services will not normally be subject to UK VAT, but the price paid by you will remain as shown on the Website or confirmed to you.
7. If you are a non-UK resident and request delivery outside the EU and wish to claim back VAT on your delivery charge, or if you are an EU business customer, this website may not be appropriate for you.
International delivery lead times
1. Delivery lead times to international addresses will vary according to destination. In the event that your order has been collected by CFL (as confirmed in the order confirmation e-mail) but has not arrived within the estimated delivery time range, please contact Customer Services.
You can either email us email@example.com, or call us on +4428 8772 6888. Customer Services act on CFL's behalf, and will deal with all queries about the international delivery services.
1. Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond CFL's control, such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Delivery may also be delayed due to customs-related processes (such as inspection).
2. If delays outside of CFL's control occur, we will make every effort to keep you informed, but neither we nor CFL shall be under any liability to you for such delay or failure. For the avoidance of doubt, time is not of the essence for the delivery of the Products.
Limitation of liability
1. CFL will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit CFL's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.
3. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, CFL disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the delivery service. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
1. Capper Fuels Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
2. These terms and conditions govern CFL's relationship with you. Any changes to the terms and conditions governing existing contracts must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, CFL can avoid any problems surrounding what Capper Trading Limited and you are expected to do.
If any part of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
No waiver by us or CFL shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the terms and conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit or exclude CFL's liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be subject to Northern Irish law and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with any contract governed by these terms and conditions.